Need support for your UU ministry, program, or project? I work with Unitarian Universalists across the United States as a coach, consultant, and project advisor.
My clients are parish ministers, denominational staff, emerging ministry innovators, and others seeking:
- A strategist and thought partner
- An expert in multiple areas of congregational life
- A fellow innovator, revolutionary, and cheerleader
- A power brainstormer full of ideas, energy, and inspiration
- An advisor on media and other ministry projects
Ready to schedule? Use the inquiry form below to get started.
Scroll down for additional information including rates, discounts, and payment.
Coaching / Consult Inquiry Form
If you are interested in working together, please use the form below to express your interest. I will promptly reply with either 1) a scheduling link to book our session or 2) a scheduling link for a free call to discuss your need and goals in more detail before we schedule a full session.
I have been coaching clergy since I founded the UU Small Group Ministry Network in 2001, which launched my national consulting practice.
My coaching and consulting clients have included the UUA Multicultural Growth & Witness staff group, the UU Commit2Resond Coalition ( UUA, UUSC, UU Ministry for the Earth, and others), the participants of the UUA / UUMA Beyond the Call entrepreneurial ministry program, as well as individual clergy, author, and climate activist clients.
The following are my coaching rates* for individual coaching clients, such as clergy and other religious professionals serving Unitarian Universalist congregations. If you represent a larger UU institution and would like to work with me, please contact me to discuss a consultation.
$95 – One Hour Session
$150 – Two Hour Strategy Session
* Ask about sliding scale rates for seminarians, independent ministers, and others without professional expense budgets.
* Lower rates for multiple session packages.
* Payment for sessions are processed via PayPal. Depending on how we schedule our session this will either be integrated into the online booking and processed after the session is complete, or I will email you a link you may use to make your payment.