Need support for your ministry, program, or project?
I help Unitarian Universalist parish ministers, religious professionals, and staff from our major UU institutions develop their vision, strategy, and skills for today’s rapidly changing world.
Technology has transformed how humans connect, learn, and make decisions. Many of our congregations are using ministry models for a world that doesn’t exist any more.
I can help you understand the trends, develop new approaches for your ministry, offer skill training (social media, small groups, collaborative leadership), problem solve, cheerlead, and serve as an enthusiastic and optimistic thought partner!
I offer single 30 minute, 60 minute, 90 minute and 2 hour consultations. Sessions combine ministry strategy, skill training, problem solving. Note area you’d like to work on during booking process. I’ll follow up via email if I have questions or we need to clarify content of our session.
Multi-Session and Quarterly Packages
I offer discounted rates for multi session packages including quarterly and year-long coaching, and serving as an advisor on special projects. Ready to talk? Schedule a 30 minute meeting (no charge) via my main booking page. Select “Multi-Session / Project Planning.”
- Congregational growth
- Membership development
- Social Media & Digital Strategy
- Crowd Funding
- Small group ministry
- Volunteer leadership development
- Entrepreneurial / innovative ministry
- Strategy and problem solving
- The integration of the above
My training, consulting, and coaching clients have included the following…
- UU Parish Ministers
- UU Seminarians
- UUA / UUMA Beyond the Call Entrepreneurial Ministry Program participants
- UU World Magazine
- UUA Outreach team
- UUA Multicultural Growth & Witness staff group
- UU Commit2Resond Campaign
- UU Ministry for the Earth
- Unitarian Universalist Service Committee
- UU Retired Clergy
- Interfaith religious leaders
- Climate justice leaders