Friends, my session on “The Ministry of Communication” has been posted to our Leading Congregation’s Monthly member area. Details below. ~ Peter
Topic: The Ministry of Communication
Presenter: Peter Bowden
Duration: 60 Minutes
Program Members: Go to this module
New Members: Learn more and enroll
The goal of this session is to help you take your congregation’s communications to a new level!
Specifically, I’m talking about placing your media and communication efforts at the heart of your ministry — love it or hate it, that’s where it needs to be given our increasingly digitally oriented society.
After my opening challenge and cheerleading, we’ll cover the practical considerations listed below.
• Welcome and Introductions
• Upgrading your ministry-communication mindset!
• Collaboration between clergy, staff, and volunteer communicators
• Building your media capacity
• Coordinating your team’s work
• Thoughts on Communication Staff
• Closing Q&A
• Program Announcements
One thought on “The Ministry of Communication”
Reblogged this on UU PLANET.
Comments are closed.